Horizon Sales is a manufacturer's representative company providing machinery and supplies to the electronics industry. Located in Brighton, Michigan; Dayton, Ohio; and Chicago, Illinois Horizon manages and sells to the mid western states of: Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Western Pennsylvania.
Horizon Sales is the Midwest's most trusted source for electronics assembly and soldering equipment and supplies. For more than 25 years, Horizon has been representing the industry's leading manufacturers for component prep, inventory storage and warehousing, assembly and soldering. Horizon has provided equipment and supplies to some of the most well-known names in our industry including: Saline Lectronics, Libra Industries, Rockwell Automation, DynaLab, Inservco, TT Electronics, Kimball, and Jabil Circuits. Horizon Sales prides itself on customer service and focuses on making its customers as happy with their products as possible.
For more information on the products offered by Horizon click on the Products page button or contact us at (800) 234-8688. We can also be reached at any of the offices listed on the contacts page. Horizon Sales can regularly be seen at local and national trade shows demonstrating their products and services. We also participate in regional SMTA meetings and events. If you have more questions regarding Horizon Sales or the products we represent feel free to contact us at the addresses on the contact us page or Email us.
WE ARE Manufacturer's Reps for the PCB Assembly Industry
Rising to meet the needs of Industrial Automation
- LATEST NEWS
- Horizon Sales Acquires Bamtech, LC Horizon Sales is pleased to announce that they have officially acquired Bamtech, LLC, a leading distributor located near Akron, OH who primarily services the Ohio Valley. Bamtech is a 15 year old company supplying quality products to the Electronic Assembly Industry....... . . .
- Horizon Sales in Full Force at SMTA Ohio Horizon Sales, a leading manufacturers' representative corporation, specializing in the sales and marketing of premier electronics assembly equipment, today announced plans to exhibit at the SMTA Ohio Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, July 13, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Cleveland Rockside in Independence (Cleveland), OH...... . . .
- PDR Americas and Horizon to discuss versatile IR rework system for small to large PCB assembliesPDR, a leader in IR rework, test and inspection, is pleased to announce that Horizon Sales will discuss the IR-E6 Evolution XL rework system at the SMTA Michigan Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, May 11, 2017 at the Crossroads Conference Center in Grand Rapids, MI. Horizon Sales is PDR's exclusive representative in the Midwestern U.S..... . . .
- Cogiscan Presents Horizon Sales with Business Development Achievement Award during APEXCogiscan Inc., the leading Track, Trace and Control (TTC) solutions provider for the electronics manufacturing industry, is pleased to announce that it has awarded Horizon Sales with its Business Development Achievement Award. François Monette, Cogiscan's VP of Sales and Marketing, presented the award to Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales, during the recent IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego.... . . .
- Viscom Awards Horizon Sales for Outstanding Sales PerformanceViscom today announced that it awarded Horizon Sales '2016 Representative of the Year'. Carsten Salewski, President and CEO of Viscom Inc., and Ed Moll, Viscom Inc.'s VP of Sales - Americas', presented the award to Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales, during the recent IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego. Horizon Sales was selected for the award in recognition of the company's sales performance in 2016.... . . .
- UPCOMING SHOWS
- Coming soon