Horizon Sales Reports Record Q1 Based on FSInspection Sales
HOWELL, MI — April 2015 — Horizon Sales, a leading manufacturers’ representative corporation specializing in the sales and marketing of premier electronics assembly equipment, is pleased to announce that its sales for Q1 have increased by 300 percent with respect to Q4 2014. Horizon Sales attributes its success with FSInspection’s visual inspection series to the ‘buy-one-get-one’ sales incentive in Q1.
Horizon Sales introduced the new FSInspection visual inspection series at the end of 2014 and has already sold more than 20 units. Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales, commented, “When we demo the high-magnification, visual inspection systems, customers love the image quality and clarity. Many customers have placed an initial order with the expectation of multiple orders to follow.”
Customers are finding uses for the inspection stations in receiving inspection, in-process inspection and rework and test verification. To date, most applications have been for electronics PCB use but the unit is finding its way into plastic molding and small metal stamping inspection and measurement.
The introductory ‘buy a system get a free handheld PK Mag’ offer* was so successful that it has been extended through May while quantities last. Additionally, FSInspection provides software that offers image capture, storage and measurement at no charge. For more information, contact your local Horizon Sales representative or visit www.horizonsales.com.
*Every customer that places an order for two units of either an X-Mag™ Machine Vision Station, HDMag® High-Magnification Visual Inspection Station (or any combination of the two) will receive a PKMag® 50 Portable Visual Inspection Device for free. Every order in multiples of two will be entitled to a free PK 50 (buy two get one, buy four get two, etc.). The free offer does not apply to any in-house evaluation orders.
About Horizon Sales
Horizon Sales is a manufacturers’ representative corporation supplying machinery and supplies to the electronics industry. Located in Brighton, Michigan and Lockport IL, Horizon manages and sells to the following states: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Western Pennsylvania, Illinois, Eastern Iowa and Wisconsin. For more information, visit www.horizonsales.com.
WE ARE Manufacturer's Reps for the PCB Assembly Industry
Rising to meet the needs of Industrial Automation
- LATEST NEWS
- Horizon Sales Acquires Bamtech, LC Horizon Sales is pleased to announce that they have officially acquired Bamtech, LLC, a leading distributor located near Akron, OH who primarily services the Ohio Valley. Bamtech is a 15 year old company supplying quality products to the Electronic Assembly Industry....... . . .
- Horizon Sales in Full Force at SMTA Ohio Horizon Sales, a leading manufacturers' representative corporation, specializing in the sales and marketing of premier electronics assembly equipment, today announced plans to exhibit at the SMTA Ohio Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, July 13, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Cleveland Rockside in Independence (Cleveland), OH...... . . .
- PDR Americas and Horizon to discuss versatile IR rework system for small to large PCB assembliesPDR, a leader in IR rework, test and inspection, is pleased to announce that Horizon Sales will discuss the IR-E6 Evolution XL rework system at the SMTA Michigan Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, May 11, 2017 at the Crossroads Conference Center in Grand Rapids, MI. Horizon Sales is PDR's exclusive representative in the Midwestern U.S..... . . .
- Cogiscan Presents Horizon Sales with Business Development Achievement Award during APEXCogiscan Inc., the leading Track, Trace and Control (TTC) solutions provider for the electronics manufacturing industry, is pleased to announce that it has awarded Horizon Sales with its Business Development Achievement Award. François Monette, Cogiscan's VP of Sales and Marketing, presented the award to Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales, during the recent IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego.... . . .
- Viscom Awards Horizon Sales for Outstanding Sales PerformanceViscom today announced that it awarded Horizon Sales '2016 Representative of the Year'. Carsten Salewski, President and CEO of Viscom Inc., and Ed Moll, Viscom Inc.'s VP of Sales - Americas', presented the award to Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales, during the recent IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego. Horizon Sales was selected for the award in recognition of the company's sales performance in 2016.... . . .
- UPCOMING SHOWS
- Coming soon